For adults (12+)
For children (7-12)
For children (0-6)
More recently, we had to climb on Tünek Tepe to visit the famous Döner (rotating) restaurant and take a bird's eye view of our favorite city. And now we can climb the cable car and reach a height of 620 meters in just 15 minutes, where you can open the pearl of the Mediterranean Sea over a cup of Turkish tea.
Then we will plunge into the heart of Antalya by visiting the old city of Kaleici. And if you can imagine a miniature of people's lives over a period of 2000 years, it is Kaleici, where all historical eras are intertwined in a small territory of a surprisingly beautiful bay, preserving the oldest structures, artifacts, and monuments of various cultures to our times.
This atmosphere overwhelms our senses during each new visit to Kaleici. Because entering the city through the Hadrian Gates, in which the Roman emperor Hadrian was honored in 130 AD, you find yourself in the narrow streets of Kaleici, where the restored bicentennial buildings are now used as colorful souvenir shops, restaurants, and charming boutique hotels.
Then we will see a coastal Roman fortress Hıdırlık, whose panorama provides a magnificent view of the entire coastal part of Antalya: from western Konyaaltı to the eastern region of Lara.
A further walk will help us plunge into the Ottoman history of the XIX century when we see a tiny Iskele Mosque. Compared to the ordinary mosque, it will seem an architectural model that could be placed in this miniature town.
The appearance of the first Turks in the region is marked by an earlier period (XII century), when the Seljuk Turks conquer these lands, which is evidenced by the characteristic Yivli Minaret (corrugated), one of the symbols of Antalya.
In the bay of Kaleici, which is now used as a small port, we will see many pleasure crafts, on which anyone can go on an hour-long journey along the Antalya coast.
The next point of our tour will be the Duden Waterfall. Springs of the Taurus Mountains go down a 30-km long river before merging with the Mediterranean Sea. Falling from a height of 42 meters, the river will open a magnificent view of the Duden Waterfall. The place is ennobled with a beautiful park and playgrounds with cafes.
At the end of a sightseeing tour in Antalya, we will visit a shopping and entertainment complex "Mall of Antalya", where we will see over 200 shops of European and Turkish brands, bright toy shops and the main gastronomic favorites of Turkey.
- Tünek Tepe Teleferik (the height is 618 m);
- The old city, the heart of Antalya - Kaleici: Hadrian's Gate, exotic streets of the old town, the symbol of Antalya- Yivli Minare Mosque, ancient mosques, Clock Tower, squares and a boat trip;
- Duden Waterfall, which flows into the sea;
- City shopping center: Mall of Antalya.
- Comfortable bus;
- Insurance during the tour;
- Professional English-speaking guide;
- Cable car ride;
- Lunch: McDonald's hamburger.
Is not included in the price
- Boat trip (30 minutes cost 6$).
- The transfer time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the tour;
- Transport for the tour should be waited for in the street in front of the hotel, at the barrier;
- If the transport is delayed for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator;
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed a separate seat on the bus, except when there are free seats on the bus. Children sit together with their parents. If you want your child up to 6 years to occupy a separate seat, then reserve the child as 7-12 years aged;