For adults (12+)
For children (7-12)
For children (0-6)
As is known, the central part of Anatolia is rich in thermal springs, many of which use sanatoriums for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
However, only in the Denizli Province, due to the unique landscape and high content of calcium carbonate in thermal water, we can see an amazing picture, which has no analog anywhere on earth- unique Pamukkale!
Over 15 thermal springs flow down the snow-white terraces, leaving behind the fabulous stalactites of unique patterns. Magnificent beauty, which attracts the tourists through the pictures of brochures, making us visit Pamukkale!
The program of excursion in Pamukkale is not limited to visiting the thermal terraces. You can also take life-giving baths in the ancient reservoirs of warm thermal springs, feeling a healing and rejuvenating effect.
Our fascinating journey will be complemented by the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis, which appeared in the II century BC. The elements of numerous ancient buildings and temples, ruins of baths, a necropolis, an ancient theater, etc. preserved to our time. That, along with the stories of the guide, revives the unusual life of our predecessors.
The well-developed textile industry, as well as the elaboration of marble and onyx rocks of the Denizli province, added the short visits to the roadside shopping centers to the tour program. You can also use the stop to go to the toilet or have tea during our long trip.
- Guests are picked up at the hotel;
- A stop will be made on the way out of town Antalya, where you can have breakfast; (lunch packages from the hotel or breakfast for an additional fee);
- Visit the shopping mall of a textile manufacturer and a souvenir center “Onyx”;
- Buffet lunch;
- Historical complex of Pamukkale, ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis, thermal spring “Cleopatra Pools” and the ancient cemetery “Necropolis”. The visit to the complex lasts 3-3.5 hours;
- Return transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer on the comfortable bus;
- Insurance during the tour;
- Professional English-speaking guide, which is also a historian;
- Entrance ticket to “Hierapolis”;
- Buffet lunch.
Is not included in the price
- “Cleopatra Pools” (the price is $9).
- You must have a passport with you;
- The transfer time from your hotel is indicated in the voucher that is sent after booking the tour;
- Transport for the tour should be waited for in the street in front of the hotel, at the barrier;
- If the transport is delayed for more than 15-20 minutes, contact the operator.
- For early trips, order Breakfast (lunch package) at the hotel;
- Do not forget to take drinking water on the tour;
- Take swimming accessories.